Sunday, June 15, 2014

re-shared for more input (hint hint)

re-shared for more input (hint hint)

Originally shared by ted kelly

I need some input please. After about 8-9 months of unemployment and over a month without a phone I finally am seeing some black ink. I am thinking about buying a cheap phone and service and these guys finally started servicing the area I now call home.  They actually offer free phone and internet service too.
I'm thinking about the Samsung Victory with unlimited everything.
$120 for the phone and $20 per month unlimited. Here's the link to the offer and another with the coverage map. Any and all input would be appreciated.
 coverage -> http://www.freedompop.com/retail/coverage
http://goo.gl/0m6xkU

2 comments:

  1. It's a great price. I couldn't see the coverage on my phone but if it works where you frequent then why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR? I did notice that if I make it out for the Hunt HIRL this summer that it should work in the city proper.
    (lol) I just used the word proper to describe Vegas...
    Just kidding - I know the difference between the image and the real side of LV.

    ReplyDelete