Saturday, June 14, 2014

I need some input please. After about 8-9 months of unemployment and over a month without a phone I finally am seeing some black ink. I am thinking about buying a cheap phone and service and these guys finally started servicing the area I now call home. They actually offer free phone and internet service too.

I need some input please. After about 8-9 months of unemployment and over a month without a phone I finally am seeing some black ink. I am thinking about buying a cheap phone and service and these guys finally started servicing the area I now call home.  They actually offer free phone and internet service too.
I'm thinking about the Samsung Victory with unlimited everything.
$120 for the phone and $20 per month unlimited. Here's the link to the offer and another with the coverage map. Any and all input would be appreciated.
 coverage -> http://www.freedompop.com/retail/coverage
http://goo.gl/0m6xkU

3 comments:

  1. I'm in tmobile with friends able to get similar rates. I think your rates are good , as long as the service is good you should have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really ? T-mobile has an unlimited everything for twentyish ? I didn't know that !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ted kelly if three or more people join then you can get around that.

    ReplyDelete