Saturday, May 24, 2014

Well, we made it to the weekend ! Happy #sketchgurusaturday. paula contreras posted a pic yesterday that she thought was not great but turned out fantastic when she "gurued" it. I took a shot I did like and just had fun with it using pixlr express. My new profile picture on the other hand was shot in a hangout with a very old very cheap webcam. I used "touch retouch" on that one.


Well, we made it to the weekend ! Happy #sketchgurusaturday. paula contreras posted a pic yesterday that she thought was not great but turned out fantastic when she "gurued" it. I took a shot I did like and just had fun with it using pixlr express. My new profile picture on the other hand was shot in a hangout with a very old very cheap webcam. I used "touch retouch" on that one.
Christina Lihani Oscar Lovett & Amanda Wyckoff will be our hosts this holiday weekend. Don't forget to tip your servers (sketch gurus) and don't let your friends sketch and drive...

8 comments:

  1. I love the paint speckle effects here ted kelly ! Also really think your profile photo is great!
    Thanks so much for playing and encouraging others to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yah, this painterly effect is wonderful.  Makes me want to dive into the picture and walk down the lane.  Thanks as always for sharing with the #sketchgurusaturday  Gang, and for the wonderful commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider it an honor and a privilege to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides your creativity and personal style, I really take the time to see what you write and what your comments are ted kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're gangsters now. I'm just trying to follow the teachings of the gurus, you know ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Zev. That's from pixlr express from the play store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is great ted kelly.
    Ha ha, don't forget to tip your servers.

    ReplyDelete