Sunday, May 25, 2014

There is just so much awesomeness in my stream.

There is just so much awesomeness in my stream.

Originally shared by Debbie Ohi

To children's writers & illustrators: don't forget to check out my 8-page interview in the 2014 Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market! I share how I got my agent, time management, Naked & I'm Bored (and how I feel about bashing of so-called celebrity books), having multiple illustration styles, juggling multiple creative projects, and more. Thanks to Ricki Schultz and Writer's Digest Books for the interview!

More info: http://www.writersdigestshop.com/2014-childrens-writers-illustrators-market-group

Note: there was a typo in the subtitle, which I've fixed via Photoshop before posting the photo. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, ted kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and thanks for the "guru" shot. I'll be around to comment when this cup of coffer does it's thing

    ReplyDelete