Saturday, May 10, 2014

Come and listen to my story 'bout a man named Ted...

Come and listen to my story 'bout a man named Ted...
(sung to the tune of "The Beverly Hillbillies")

It's #sketchgurusaturday  and this little green monster and I have a short story to tell. Let me sketch it out for you in the captions.  BTW - one word for Oscar Lovett & Christina Lihani & paula contreras & Amanda Wyckoff  - shhhh....

disclaimer - this is a fictional work and no absinthe was harmed in making this project.
 (there is an empty bottle of tequila on the patio though)





5 comments:

  1. Great set...seems ye found the "green faery" after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, those are some interesting snacks in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye Cap'n they arrrh. I'd forgot them - once I cropped them out ...

    ReplyDelete