Saturday, October 12, 2013

Crazy Cat Lady Needed

Crazy Cat Lady Needed
Moving out of state. Previous arrangement fell through at the last minute. Help !
2/2 large mobile home in Palm Beach Co., FL. Comes with feral cat colony, all fixed and chipped and legal. Also 2 indoor foster kitties. I'm not looking to make anything on the deal, just pay lot rent and utilities and I'll even send money to help feed the kitties. Near bus line  and shopping. Near Okeeheelee park.
moving in less that two weeks - plus tag me in reply please

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I'd forgot about this. I moved over a year ago. The new owners took the days cats too

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is DANIEL FRANK i will like to do that for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dan, but it's all taken care of now.

    ReplyDelete