Friday, October 18, 2013

Darrell Cherry

Darrell Cherry
I have to tell you this because I'm living in a complete honesty zone in my life. The constant attacks on the president are certainly your right and you probably see them even as your duty but I believe them to be needlessly harmful to this country. Your posts are usually not factual but rather based on misinformation that while widely accepted is never the less simply the product of far right influence peddlers with no concern for the best interests of the country, it's citizens or ever the people who support them.
Consequently I shall refrain from commenting further on your political posts. I just want you to remember, every single time, that I'll be looking at them. I'll be wondering. Why, why does he want to harm this county.
Aside from that I think you're a great human being and hope one day to meet you in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment