Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Help!

Help!
Cat lover needed in or willing to relocate to south Florida. I have inherited a cat colony and am moving away. I had plans to take care of them but they fell through and I'm desperate. I'm moving and financially insecure for the near future. 
Colony consists of about 20 fixed and registered cuties. Some are cuddly and some are truly feral. There may also be two indoor inherited cats and a foster dog - negotiable...

So- who needs a winter home in the sub-tropics for cheap ?
Donations could work too. I have a friend who might caretake in a pinch.
Ideas and suggestion welcome too...
Please +tag my name if you can help. (So I get notified)

3 comments:

  1. Ah...I know your dilemma....I am becoming a care taker for...8 so far....and can't move even though I really, really want to (neighborhood getting really bad)...

    Before you leave them, put out a post to Alleycat.org, go on Craigslist.org or find a local Spay Clinic who may know a few people who could pitch in.  Good luck my friend and good luck to your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you and all those kittns and possible pup..sure wish Mysti Blu did'not have Leukemia..
    Many Prayers and well wishes to your plight and those animals..
    may the person/s whomsoever they turn out to be, take extra special care of your estate...wish I could help..
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica Butler great ideas. I put a call in to Alleycat today.

    ReplyDelete