Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I took this for a spin and it's worth a listen. I've never really warmed up to electronic music before, but this is kind of warm and soothing.

I took this for a spin and it's worth a listen. I've never really warmed up to electronic music before, but this is kind of warm and soothing.  

Originally shared by ****

Hi there,
here's my latest remix. I used samples from the track "BLOODFLOWS" by the great SOHN.
Please enjoy it & maybe even consider sharing it with your friends!
I could really need some help and support!
HERE IT IS: FIREPALACE - Shotgun Poetry (S O H N "Bloodflows" Chill Trap Edit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGxiA65ki9I

2 comments:

  1. ted kelly sounds great...put it on soundcloud and see how many hits you get.  Chris Lion should have added you to this comment, have you tried or use soundcloud?

    ReplyDelete