Monday, May 6, 2013

Eli S. Shared this in the music community I'm in. I was blown away. We weredoing an International theme and I wasn't expecting anything quite this remarkable. Check it out.

Eli S. Shared this in the music community I'm in. I was blown away. We weredoing an International theme and I wasn't expecting anything quite this remarkable. Check it out.
We're doing a Mothers theme this week and it's a total hoot so far. Let me know if you want a link or an invite...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO-aCQ6xH-8

3 comments:

  1. Yep- but I was going to try to give them the "Tom Sawyer" treatment to get in. Ya' know I wouldn't let just anybody in here, but I like you so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trick is, the link actually takes you to a page that reads, "Did Ted Kelly invite you to be here?"

    ReplyDelete