Sunday, March 24, 2013

Way to go KD !


Way to go KD !

Originally shared by Kelly Dunn

Virginia Beach, Virginia - A.R.E.  Kelly Dunn's "Tree on the Water" print is now on display at Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. Visitors Center in Virginia Beach, Virginia. 

I am honored that my print is on display at the A.R.E. 

I hope my print will help inspire, in some small way, one to look within to discover and pursue their Mind, Body Spirit journey. 

This moment that has taken a life time to achieve. When the A.R.E. initially contacted I was overwhelmed with their words to me. When they told me that my images had a spiritual connection to the Edgar Cayce readings I was stunned. That my images are used with the spiritual sayings of this great soul, well, there's really nothing to say except that I am greatly humbled. Those that know me personally know the path I have taken. The path is not always easy but it leads us to state of Grace. 

I know that God puts us all here on this Earth for good reason.
We each have our gifts and that's what we should focus on each and every day. 

I wish to thank Jennie Taylor Martin and the entire A.R.E. organization for their ongoing support of my art. 

One day I will reveal to you the entire story about the "Tree on the Water". 
The story is amazing and beyond anyone's wildest dreams. 

I thank you all for supporting The Arts!

Kelly Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment