Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Beatles' Christmas records were spoken and musical messages from English rock group The Beatles that were posted out on flexi disc at Christmas time to members of their official fan-clubs in the United Kingdom and the United States. One such record was issued each year from 1963 to 1969 and an LP compilation of all seven in 1970.

The Beatles' Christmas records were spoken and musical messages from English rock group The Beatles that were posted out on flexi disc at Christmas time to members of their official fan-clubs in the United Kingdom and the United States. One such record was issued each year from 1963 to 1969 and an LP compilation of all seven in 1970.

I'm listening to WCNI on my phone while I'm packing for a trip. I jumped into the middle of one of these Beatles records and was floored. I thought they might be the Bonzo Dog Band but thankfully  the DJ gave up the credits. I'd have been up all night trying to find it.

thanks to Wikkipedia, Google, YouTube, Charlie (the DJ) and you guys...
#christmasmusic   #fanclub   #beatles   #noveltymusic  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZLYO0H65E0

No comments:

Post a Comment