Thursday, December 13, 2012

MCD - Formed in 96 in a garage (surprise) in Seattle. No quite my cup of coffee (I said Seattle - do they even have tea there ?) but this song really grabbed me. So many people are so depressed around this season and maybe that makes this one truely #holidaymusic or #christmasmusic but what ever it is #punkrockchristmas or just #garageband - I will be adding it to my playlist this year.

MCD - Formed in 96 in a garage (surprise) in Seattle. No quite my cup of coffee (I said Seattle - do they even have tea there ?) but this song really grabbed me. So many people are so depressed around this season and maybe that makes this one truely #holidaymusic  or #christmasmusic  but what ever it is #punkrockchristmas  or just #garageband  - I will be adding it to my playlist this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoJSDi6o0mA

1 comment: