Friday, June 8, 2012

Originally shared by Becky Raymond


Originally shared by Becky Raymond

This Weekend Only

As many of you know, I am participating in the Jimmy Fund Walk this year and am working to raise $2000 to support cancer research. Typically I'm asking folks to make a financial donation and then any social media sharing they provide to get the word out about my walk will earn them "virtual dollars" toward exciting prizes.

This Weekend Only, No Contribution is Required

From now through Sunday 6/10/12, any social media posts on FB, Twitter or G+ encouraging others to support my walk will earn you virtual dollars toward prizes and you don't have to make a monetary contribution to be eligible. Here's what to do:

- Encourage your circlers to contribute to my walk (make sure you let them know they'll be eligible for prizes by contributing!)
- Include the website www.jimmyfundwalk.org/2012/beckyraymond somewhere in your post so they know where to donate
- Include the hashtag #BeckyWalks in the post also so I can find them later

Thank you in advance for helping me spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment