Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Help ! I was uncircled recently for respectfully and privately suggesting that a very popular and outspoken conservative/libertarian (if there is such a thing) person would change horses (so to speak) if he was sure that it would somehow greatly benefit him. No biggie. I didn't return the favor as I still find his rants to be thought provoking and entertaining... It has since come to my attention that I can't see his comment on 3rd party public posts. I guess he has me blocked ? Anyway, my question is - Should I be mad ? Shouldn't one of our G+ gurus write an extension to let us know when this happens ? Should we say something before we block somebody ? Any thought on the subject will be welcomed.

3 comments:

  1. That's strange that you can't see his comments on public posts... doesn't make much sense, public should be public, otherwise that could cause a lot of confusion and misunderstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that blocking has been modified somewhere along the lines. From the looks of some of the comments directed at him last night I'd say some more people have joined the club. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to expect a bit of a scuffle if you're talking politics on a public forum. For me, it's personally better just to stay out of it lol.

    ReplyDelete