Sunday, June 24, 2012

#sacredsunday My g/f comes from a place where men rule. While I do find the concept intriguing, and pretend to be in charge, I don't really "buy it". First, I think that relationship work best with cooperation rather than authority. Second, women rule, because they can. So if it makes her more comfortable to say that the man is in charge, I'll just do as I'm told....

#sacredsunday  My g/f comes from a place where men rule. While I do find the concept intriguing, and pretend to be in charge, I don't really "buy it".  First, I think that relationship work best with cooperation rather than authority. Second, women rule, because they can. So if it makes her more comfortable to say that the man is in charge, I'll just do as I'm told.... 
http://www.yoni.com/

2 comments:

  1. I think what we really need is living and not ruling. When we rule, we make others subjects, this in itself could be selfish, but when we live, we help everyone including ourself fulfil a purpose in life. Now, whoever in course of living, finds himself or herself in the position of a leader-not a rule, should help all fulfil a relevant purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consideration for the opinion of others is objectivity and not stupidity. Insisting on ones opinion alone is a display of destructive ignorance.Our spherical world can never be seen all through from one side of it. The more audience you give to reasonable others the wiser you become.

    ReplyDelete