Sunday, June 24, 2012

I guess you have comments disabled or something. I lost this once and had to retype it.

I guess you have comments disabled or something. I lost this once and had to retype it. 
Nice "share". My faith in humanity (both sexes) got a bit of a boost

My mother (and father) taught me to be prepared to stop at any time. My mom cited "woman's prerogative". A definite "NO" was not the threshold. Hesitation or tenseness was enough. My dad said that if she didn't want you to stop that she would let you know. 
I will give this guy credit for not being a total jerk. There is hope for him yet. He should have called though. He missed out on a chance for real understanding and growth. (IMHO)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Ted. I do have my comments limited to people in my extended circles because I'm not a fan of trolls.

    When I get to my computer, with your permission, I'll share your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try very hard to tolerate them mostly. They have not fared well this weekend in my circle management. Things like this and ones by Jaana Nystrom, Ila East etc. sure help though.
    Yes, please pass along my comment if you wish. I missed the original post but understood your thoughts on it.  I want to think that I would have made that call too. Loose ends like untied laces usually lead to no good.

    ReplyDelete