Friday, June 1, 2012

Originally shared by Al Stefanelli


Originally shared by Al Stefanelli

I was asked to comment on a picture of Christians protecting Muslims as they prayed and the subsequent protection of Christians during their church service by Muslims. I remembered a picture I had of Christians harassing a Muslim as he prayed. So, I decided on a pictorial commentary from an atheist point of view.

You know how I feel about Christians and Muslims who want to slaughter anyone who is not of their faith, particularly atheists. This picture purposely does not address that, nor does it address proselytizing, missionaries, First Amendment issues, etc. I reason that Christians and Muslims who are willing to protect each other wish nobody dead.

Is my reasoning sound? Everyone is welcome to comment on this, but I would particularly like to hear from my Christian and Muslim friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment