Monday, May 28, 2012

Home at last from the #hippiehirl - My videos came out bad but some of it got recorded by pros. Here is a taste. I'll upload some pix tomorrow. The thing that really blew me away... Four days, thousands of hippies some stayed and camped and some came for a day and on Sunday night when the gospel show was starting - I couldn't find one scrap of garbage or even a cigarette butt on the ground. I'm going back to Hippie Jacks

Home at last from the #hippiehirl - My videos came out bad but some of it got recorded by pros. Here is a taste. I'll upload some pix tomorrow. The thing that really blew me away... Four days, thousands of hippies some stayed and camped and some came for a day and on Sunday night when the gospel show was starting - I couldn't find one scrap of garbage or even a cigarette butt on the ground. I'm going back to Hippie Jacks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otuhi7gOY6M

No comments:

Post a Comment