Monday, May 21, 2012

I picked up the phone to tell my g/f about this. It rang. She was thinking about me. This seems to happen pretty often. I say we are "tuned" to each other but really just thought it was coincidence. Now I am wondering...

I picked up the phone to tell my g/f about this. It rang. She was thinking about me. This seems to happen pretty often. I say we are "tuned" to each other but really just thought it was coincidence. Now I am wondering...

Originally shared by Joyce Donahue

Positive thoughts (prayer) and healing - there is a physical correlation.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104351710

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting, sure. I'll want to see a good bit more evidence before I can accept something that has no apparent causal link ('quantum entanglement' is basically 'aether waves' until someone shows how it works on the macro scale.) Not ruling it out, just... a bit skeptical.

    ReplyDelete