Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rush - The Apology

Rush - The Apology
While I fully support Mr. Limbaugh's right to express his opinions, I swear that given the opportunity (it COULD happen) I will express mine to him. He hasn't been getting out much lately though and I do live about 20 miles away. On the other hand, he IS easy to spot when he does go out.

My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/03/03/a_statement_from_rush

1 comment:

  1. Rush, we do pay for peoples personal recreational choices already. It used to be called Aid to Familes With Dependent Children, now it's called Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Let's buy the chick some pills or get her some Norplant and lets save a few bucks on the added breeders we might be able to prevent.

    ReplyDelete