Thursday, March 29, 2012

Originally shared by ****

Originally shared by ****

CIRCLE MANAGEMENT
---------------------------------------
Margie Hearron pointed out earlier today that Sharon Vaknin, an editor at CNET.com with over 12,500 followers, is struggling to filter the noise from her stream. And I want to help! =D

I have very carefully built my circles around a system that I am now going to share with you. This is my secret weapon to circle organization.

I'm a very visual person, so I worked really hard to make this slideshow to (hopefully) explain the process as clearly as I can.

May it inspire you to grow your circles to include a lively network of active people!!!

Many great thanks to all the early adopters who provided tips when I first joined last July! I'm standing on the shoulders of giants!













No comments:

Post a Comment