Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Originally shared by Days of Grey


Originally shared by Days of Grey

Day 1 Prompt

Because I have a tired, I'm going to post the first prompt early and hit the sack. For those of you who are new to my month-long daily prompt projects... welcome! The way this usually rolls is that I post the image late in the evening my time (I am in EST) or in the morning. You (and I) write during the day, and post our results. Put a link to your posted result in the comments on the prompt image post. Commenting on each other's work is welcomed and encouraged - there was some great work that came out of the Nightmare Fuel project that began all this as a result of encouragement, support, and constructive criticism where requested. :)

As has been previously mentioned, you are not tied only to prose fiction; feel free to write poetry, to create visual poetry, haikus, whatever you're inspired to do. Most folks who follow these projects are prone to fiction, so I expect that is mostly what we'll see. :)

If you have images you would like to contribute to this (or other) project(s), please send them to bliss.morgan@gmail.com with the project name as the subject line - but please only send me an image of your own, or one with a link to the source so I can give appropriate attribution.

Today's image is from fukumix on Flickr, shared under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Creative Commons license. The original image can be found at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fukumix/4452576461/ Per the license, if you reshare this image along with what your write from this prompt, please keep the attribution info intact.

#DaysOfGrey
#Fiction
#WritingPrompts

No comments:

Post a Comment