Saturday, February 25, 2012

Racism ? -or just bat shit crazy.... You decide.

Racism ? -or just bat shit crazy.... You decide.

I saw a version of this on a friends fb wall. The article had been removed and my curiosity overpowered my outrage. So I started digging. 1st I found this version and the outrage came back up and I almost shared it "as is". My curiosity was still tugging at my attention thought and I found this:
http://www.14th-amendment.com/Miscellaneous/Letters/Private/Letter_To_Federal_Election_Commission_[06-18-08].pdf

Gordon Warren Epperly
P.O. Box 34358
Juneau, Alaska 99803
June 18, 2008
Federal Election Commission
999 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20463
To whom it may concern:
This is a letter of complaint.
It appears that we have entered into a period of history where a Candidate for
the Office of the President of the United States does not have the qualifications of Office
as required by U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1, Clause 5. /
1
Candidates
John McCain and Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., are not “natural born” citizens nor are
they citizens of the United States at the time the Constitution was adopted.

It seems that Mr Epperly may be an equal opportunity "hater" after all. So what did I take away for this. What do I think YOU should all agree with me on since I put a good five minutes into researching this issue. (and I'm always right)

Don't trust ANY crazy old dudes from really big states who believe in libertarianism at at all costs and a strict interpretation of of the constitution as a dead language.
http://current.com/news-and-politics/93680209_lawsuit-claims-obama-can-t-be-president-because-he-s-black-seriously.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment