Monday, October 3, 2016

Originally shared by ted kelly

Originally shared by ted kelly

I've been taking this class because I always skip over the basics and then regret it later. I get frustrated with most of the tutorials on YouTube and I look over the GIMP ones and think - Oh, I know that already and really I maybe don't. Somehow though, the couple of bucks these things cost gives me the motivation to actually do the assignments and I would recommend it to anyone who is new without any reservations.
https://www.udemy.com/using-the-gimp-to-create-professional-quality-book-covers/

2 comments:

  1. ted kelly ....glad you are having fun with this TK ... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to watch tutorials. I have taken Tai chi for a while that my friend teaches in Minnesota. I have a DVD that teaches, I skip the tutorial and just follow along with his examples lol.

    ReplyDelete