Thursday, October 20, 2016

Here's a panorama I did today. I shot it hand held and tried to rotate it around the focal plane instead of using a tripod and pivoting around the mounting point. I included all the individual shots in case anyone wants to play with them.

Here's a panorama I did today. I shot it hand held and tried to rotate it around the focal plane instead of using a tripod and pivoting around the mounting point. I included all the individual shots in case anyone wants to play with them.
I used manual focus and exposure because the sky had so much range. I used Microsoft ICE to stitch them and then tuned up the panno with FastStone Viewer.










3 comments:

  1. ted kelly ...Very nice pano....you are so generous TK...have pinched one to have fun with...will tag you with the finished edit......happy Friday and weekend.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too EK. And that's a very interesting edit.

    ReplyDelete