Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Once again I shared this to "public" instead of the group. Luckily - one of my followers plussed it twice and I noticed that I'd forgot to post it here.


Once again I shared this to "public" instead of the group. Luckily - one of my followers plussed it twice and I noticed that I'd forgot to post it here.
(I just figured nobody in the WPP liked it) LOL

Originally shared by ted kelly

WPP2016 - Week 43 - Colors

+Ken Fowkes, Alen Ianni , Tim Kennedy , Robyn King , Rob Masters , Bernhard Rembold , Byron Sheldrick , Francesco Scaglioni , Alicia Smith , Grandma Snyder , Navin Upendran and Mary Wardell


#WPP2016
#WPP2016-Wk-43-Colors

6 comments:

  1. Awesome image ted kelly ... love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys.
    Did you ever think that the sound of the camera in burst mode sounds almost like applause ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does a bit, ted kelly :D And don't feel bad about forgetting to share it in here - I'm guilty of that all the time as I post public first then share. I like how you h and;ed the colors theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary. I messed around with all sort of stuff from crayons to sunsets to shop displays, etc. I finally went, as I do sometimes when I'm stuck, to the library. I scanned through a few color related books from the design and photography sections and then took a break and read a short novel.
    The break time let my mind wander and when I was done I had a simple idea just pop up, Color is (or can be) just red, green and blue. Add some black and white and you can make any photo ever.
    I took a picture of three bottles of food coloring and looked at it for a while and voila'. It felt almost like I was in a darkroom and this concept was showing up in my mind like an image on paper in a developer tank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work with Cub Scouts and at least once a year I have them play with food coloring using some whole milk or cream as a base and drop some canola oil and or dish soap in it just to see what will happen with the colors. It's a blast!

    ReplyDelete