Thursday, October 20, 2016

I grew up in south Florida where the only things that seem to change colors with the seasons were the cars license tags. And we didn't have "pumpkin spiced" every darned thing way back when either.


I grew up in south Florida where the only things that seem to change colors with the seasons were the cars license tags. And we didn't have "pumpkin spiced" every darned thing way back when either.

WPP2016 - Week 42 - Autumn or Spring

+Ken Fowkes, Alen Ianni , Tim Kennedy , Robyn King , Rob Masters , Bernhard Rembold , Byron Sheldrick , Francesco Scaglioni , Alicia Smith , Grandma Snyder , Navin Upendran and Mary Wardell

#WPP2016
#WPP2016-Wk-42-Autumn-or-Spring

11 comments:

  1. oops - I meant to put this in a community post first.Damn you CNN...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Art ~ I do try to put the "fun" in the infundibulum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okey Dokey, LOL.
    Good one, although I did have to look that one up Theo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine " local " take on a seasonal theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ted kelly I can definitely see where you are coming from and that's a nice photo.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well shucks...
    (bad corn related pun ~ sorry about that)
    The produce clerk came over to shoo me off while I was moving some of the items around. I distracted him by handing him a fill light with a remote trigger.
    Him: What do you think you're doing ?
    Me: Oh good, Here point this over there, thanks. Wait, one more shot. Just in case. Okay then, really appreciated your help. Have a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ted kelly that's the way ++++++  with the clerk....good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll only be in real trouble when we have pumpkin-spiced pumpkin. :D

    ReplyDelete