Thursday, May 19, 2016

I'm not a fan of still life photography. So since I didn't give a hoot, I put more time and effort into the lighting and other nuts and bolt kind of stuff. I even shot this in RAW. Minimal processing in FastStone Viewer.


I'm not a fan of still life photography. So since I didn't give a hoot, I put more time and effort into the lighting and other nuts and bolt kind of stuff. I even shot this in RAW. Minimal processing in FastStone Viewer.
WPP2016 - Week 21 - Still

+Ken Fowkes, Alen Ianni , Tim Kennedy , Robyn King , Rob Masters , Bernhard Rembold , Byron S , Francesco Scaglioni , Alicia Smith , Grandma Snyder , Navin Upendran and Mary Wardell

#WPP2016
#WPP2016-Wk-21-Still

7 comments:

  1. You have a lovely parliament of owls (I just looked up what a group of owls is called. :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ! Whooo knew ?
    I hope it's the musical group rather than the political kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can go either way - I'd opt for the musical group. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have similar sentiments about still life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't give a hoot, I see what you did there! :-)
    Came out pretty nice ted kelly

    ReplyDelete