Sunday, May 29, 2016

Good Morning

Good Morning

Regarding my "Hair" comment on the Arto post: I meant that I liked what the app did to your hair...
Yes, yes I do think you are quite beautiful. I think I remember seeing a picture of you with some people or something somewhere and though something like OMG - she's even hotter than I imagined or something like that.
I would like to think that I have better manners though than to go tossing about personal comments about you. Also - there's the whole "respect" thing and I think that"s sort of a big deal. I have a lot of respect for your photography and think you're a great artist.
So anyway - have a great weekend stuff.
t.k.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ted, no worries! My hair truly is comprised of multiple colors and it came across just so! But i do appreciate you reaching out to make sure. This is a great community and it's been wonderful meeting peeps just like you! Back at ya on the respect thing too. I think we put ourselves on the line a bit with what we do, even more so this community. But we're all open minded and it works! Talk to ya later!

    ReplyDelete