Thursday, March 24, 2016

Christian Madsen Shared a picture earlier that got me thinking. Any comments, criticism or suggestions are welcome.


Christian Madsen Shared a picture earlier that got me thinking. Any comments, criticism or suggestions are welcome.
This was a not quite good enough shot I took one rainy day. I erased it long ago but it was still lurking in my google photos and I thought I'd have some fun with it. 
I believe I embossed it and layered a posterized image over that. Then I boosted the saturation and stain glassed it in G'MIC.

2 comments:

  1. Nice effect like a train ride into the crystal grove of the Magical Kingdom, much bettter result that I have ever gotten out of the stained glass filter! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks big guy. It dig require a light touch and a load of patience.

    ReplyDelete