Sunday, February 1, 2015

Please take a look at this.

Please take a look at this.

Originally shared by ****

Olivia, my eldest daughter, caught measles when she was seven years old. As the illness took its usual course I can remember reading to her often in bed and not feeling particularly alarmed about it. Then one morning, when she was well on the road to recovery, I was sitting on her bed showing her how to fashion little animals out of coloured pipe-cleaners, and when it came to her turn to make one herself, I noticed that her fingers and her mind were not working together and she couldn't do anything.
"Are you feeling all right?" I asked her.

"I feel all sleepy," she said.

In an hour, she was unconscious. In twelve hours she was dead.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/01/30/1361224/-Roald-Dahl-s-Heartbreaking-Take-on-Vaccines?detail=facebook

5 comments:

  1. That's horrible..just get the vaccines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's horrible! Prayers for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not intend to be cold hearted, and this is truly a sad story, but the news is . . .

    The Vaccinated Spreading Measles: WHO, Merck, CDC Documents Confirm
    http://bit.ly/1z306EK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't expect to ever change anyones opinion with a post like this. Feel free to discuss it though. It's an important topic and worth thinking about.

    ReplyDelete