Saturday, February 21, 2015

Good morning gurus ! For my #sketchgurusaturday treat today I used something new called LunaPic. It's easy to use and I almost passed it by because it looked too simple. So if you too want to join paula contreras & Christina Lihani & Oscar Lovett but are "scared" to try your hand, you should point your browser over and give it a try. It's fun and easy and you just might unleash your inner guru.


Good morning gurus ! For my #sketchgurusaturday  treat today I used something new called LunaPic. It's easy to use and I almost passed it by because it looked too simple. So if you too want to join paula contreras & Christina Lihani & Oscar Lovett but are "scared" to try your hand, you should point your browser over and give it a try. It's fun  and easy and you just might unleash your inner guru.

2 comments:

  1. As always Theo, I so appreciate you, our biggest cheerleader.  Wonderful shot, the composition is spot on and love this processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What paula contreras said, ted kelly!  I really like the black and white processing here too.

    ReplyDelete