Monday, September 15, 2014

This is so so pretty. Thanks paula contreras and btw - you had comments turned off (or maybe the G is just messing up) but this just came out so nice I had to share it anyway


This is so so pretty. Thanks paula contreras and btw - you had comments turned off (or maybe the G is just messing up) but this just came out so nice I had to share it anyway,

Originally shared by Art through the Aperture Photography (Paula)

So I am very late this week with my shot for #sketchgurusaturday , please forgive me but I think it's the heat, LOL. must of fried my brain. 104 here in my town, agh, but I digress. Please play along with us with your favorite picture and your favorite app. Tag myself Christina Lihani Oscar Lovett and Amanda Wyckoff Don't forget they #sketchgurusaturday tag ad well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much ted kelly 
    I will go check it out.  Have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete