Sunday, September 28, 2014

Here is my album from the "HUNT". The word I was hunting for should be the name of the picture. Please feel free to comment or critique on the album or the picture. Good or bad - I'm really interested and open to suggestions.

Here is my album from the "HUNT". The word I was hunting for should be the name of the picture. Please feel free to comment or critique on the album or the picture. Good or bad - I'm really interested and open  to suggestions.
Now if you want to see some really good pictures, look up Eustace James (my hero)









3 comments:

  1. I always like seeing these all together... I have a pretty keen sense of your style, but this just nails it.   (Looks like you have a taste for texture and old analog TV:)  And I am a huge fan of mirror houses.  Good work.  my fave is actually your bad habit... quite a billow there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you KJ - I'm a big fan if you hadn't guessed yet. Not just photographically either. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete