Sunday, September 14, 2014

Check this out - cash is cool too I guess...


Check this out - cash is cool too I guess...

Originally shared by Tom Woll

I am not comfortable asking for help but if you are able to help out at all it is greatly appreciated.    If you cannot help financially a re-share is also very much appreciated.

http://www.gofundme.com/fundmyart
In June I have the opportunity to have my first solo photo exhibit. This will be held in my home town of Le Mars Iowa and be up for  the entire month. I will have 30 pieces on display. Thirty galley ready prints do have a substantial financial cost.

This is where you come in, I have a few options for signed prints with the proceeds going to the gallery prints I need for the exhibit. There is of course the option to help with any amount you can if you would be so inclined to help me make this happen.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment