Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I got this via Pam Adger

I got this via Pam Adger

Originally shared by Pam Adger

Since I am not on the kiss Google's ass committee, I have a work around given to me by Chris Cho if you want to avoid the new plus one clutter.
You can leave everyone in the circles they are in and create a new circle where you place all the people and pages you follow. Then instead of viewing your home stream you view this circle.
No plussed posts and all posts are in chronological order.
So far this is working great.

4 comments:

  1. I guess I still don't see what it is everyone is complaining about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey Simeroth if you look very closely at your "all" stream, every once in a while you may see a post from someone you haven't circled with a note that someone you have circled +1d that post. Obviously the internet is ruined now. RIP Googleghost town...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is that all? I think it's kind of nice. I follow people I'm interested in, so I enjoy seeing what they're interested in. It doesn't even seem obtrusive, I hadn't noticed yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect that those griping the most have followed some people with somewhat exotic or eclectic interests. Normally they may only see some knitting or kitties or something but now - perhaps while their kids, spouses or bosses were around got treated to some spicy things. 
    My thoughts all day (though I hate it when other people say it) were - if you don't have anything to hide then it shouldnt be a problem - hahaha

    ReplyDelete