Saturday, November 26, 2011

You are a light shining in the darkness, that's why. You and J.C. are like the balance scales. People want to be as exciting and as tough as him yet realize (or think) that your peacefulness is the sign of true strength and your calm optimism soothes their troubles. (IMHO)

You are a light shining in the darkness, that's why. You and J.C. are like the balance scales. People want to be as exciting and as tough as him yet realize (or think) that your peacefulness is the sign of true strength and your calm optimism soothes their troubles. (IMHO)
Er- um - I mean - So what's up?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ted :D

    It's good, in an awesome way :D

    I'm still trying to get a story out of my head... It's fun!

    How are you, today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a distinct feeling that God loves me. While I might enjoy tall, rich and/or handsome - I pretty much like this way a whole bunch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome :D

    I like being the way I am, too :D

    ReplyDelete