Sunday, November 27, 2011

I wasn't sure if you meant me or Brad S..

I wasn't sure if you meant me or Brad S..
He was posting a sarcastic play on an old quote by Theodosious whatever his name was. I believe he was taking a quote from a religious minded biologist and turning it into a humorous but atheistic quote about astronomy.
I was pulling his leg and recognizing his play on words - unless he was just trying to rile up some religious types on a Sunday, in which case I was using textual judo on him to rile him up....
In either case - it was all in good fun and I'm sure no offense was meant by either of us...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. My comment was to Brad. But your post clarifies it. I have not seen such a statement on astro and evolution, before. Was actually looking for the context it was made. And thank you so much for opening a new area for me to think on.

    ReplyDelete