Sunday, April 9, 2017

Hi

Hi
I wasn't trying to cut you off or anything like that. I was sort of shooting for playful with maybe a touch of mysterious. If I came across as rude or something, I apologize.
BTW - the fringing was probably because the image was badly overexposed and I put it through the ringer. Boosted contrast, lowered gamma, raised saturation and played with curves. I then used a bump map and added the yellow light source up in the corner to give it the split toned look. Somewhere along the way I felt it was getting a far eastern feel so I just went with the flow and let it take me along for the ride.
Your critique was sublime and the follow up intriguing.
Thanks again. Theo
(or Ted ~ whichever seems to fit is fine)

3 comments:

  1. No it didn't come across as rude at all. I was just curious about the statement that is all really. Always good to have feedback on your critique so that I know where to go to. I hardly ever go on to this page and spend more time with FB groups when I have time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad and I agree. Perhaps then it would be better to follow you there, rather than here ?

    ReplyDelete