Monday, January 2, 2017

Mrs, B

Mrs, B
Happy New Year and best wishes with the 12 shot project. Sorry to say that I'll have to take a rain check. I am going through some personal difficulties at the moment and would feel more comfortable staying involved with a more open, public venue at this point.
Perhaps later on I'll be more secure emotionally and better able to relax in a more cozy, closer setting. On the bright side of things - I'm heading back to Florida soon. I'm considering (maybe) living on a sailboat back home in WPB or perhaps buying a nice size RV and living near Lake Wales. I guess somewhere down deep I must feel that if I have to move on - I might as well really embrace the moving part of moving on.
Anyways - thanks for the invitation and y'all have fun.
tk

1 comment:

  1. not a problem peanut.. I surely understand.. I'll be praying for God to guide you, & be with you what ever you choose.. Giant size (((hugs))) xo♥

    (Yay to Florida.. a most peaceful environment)

    ReplyDelete