Sunday, January 29, 2017

Good Morning You Plus Peeps !

Good Morning You Plus Peeps !
I will be/have been preoccupied of late due to an unfortunate change in my life. I have not discussed this on the book of faces out of respect for the wishes and privacy of my soon to be ex-wife.
Yeah, (sigh) it's sad but true. I don't need to "talk" about it or anything. I'm not looking for any sympathy. There are no good guys or bad guys here. We just gradually came to understand that we both wanted something and that what we had wasn't it.
What I could use though, should anyone have a situation/idea to share is this. I'm on a very limited fixed income and need to leave my current home in Tennessee. I come from south Florida and would love to go back if it wasn't so darned expensive. I'm not a fan of cold weather but I could probably get by in central Fla. and so I am looking at the area near or north of Sebring.
What say you, my peeps? Do you know of someone who needs a caretaker for their estate or maybe their yacht ? Who has a piece of property and an old RV they want to unload for a song ? Anybody have an even better idea for me and my two kitties ? No idea is too far out of the box...
Thanks Theo

5 comments:

  1. Life happens. It can be a tricky journey, you do what you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this. Very glad it's not a bitter thing! You said any idea? I have been following CheapRVliving on Youtube. Truck living, camper vans. People living inexpensively and "Nomadish". And some have cats and/or dogs. I am fixing up my truck/campershell for temporary. But sometime in the next 2 years, I plan to have a camper van, all the amenities needed for living mobile & minimalistic. They even have solar! Anyways, just a suggestion. Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go check that out Sharon. A thousand plusses for you. (K+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ted kelly ...all I can say is good luck with everything TK .... :)

    ReplyDelete