Thursday, January 26, 2017

If you shoot RAW I'd like to hear what you think of this asset. I'm pretty much hooked after about an hour playing around with it.

If you shoot RAW I'd like to hear what you think of this asset. I'm pretty much hooked after about an hour playing around with it.

Originally shared by RawTherapee

After 2 years and 3 months of hard labor since the previous release, with Johnny Cash on the radio and the prospect of a rewarding glass of whisky at the end, today was spent wrapping things up, and now we are proud to release RawTherapee version 5 for Linux, Windows and macOS, free for everyone in every way!

Builds to come soon.
http://rawtherapee.com/blog/rawtherapee-5-released

3 comments:

  1. I've tried it before and came down on the side of darktable for linux as a better raw editor. But I might have a look again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll give linux a shot too...

    ReplyDelete