Friday, July 1, 2016

Well, I passed the course.

Well, I passed the course.
I have circled everyone in the community so maybe we can keep in touch ? If anybody is interested in other G+ photo activities hit me up.
I'm in two different weekly theme groups and an artsy one where we use apps and programs to turn photos into sketches and paintings and artsy sort of things. I'm also in the GIMP and XnSketch group and one where we invite critiques from other photographers and get to comment freely on their pictures.
The Chrysta Rae Scavenger Hunt is a sort of big deal too. Four times a year about 500 people submit up to ten pictures related to a list of ten words. Adobe sponsored the last round and the peeps (some of them) fly in from all over for a get together once a year. (or so) Last one was in Las Vegas. I've never won anything yet but I keep getting better and it's loads of fun.
Anyhow - it's been interesting to almost get to work with you guys. Please consider keeping in touch.
Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment