Monday, July 25, 2016

Dear Fellow Projectors

Dear Fellow Projectors
I just want to say thanks to everyone here. I don't usually thank you for your pluses and comments and I feel guilty sometimes. I do like the feedback and even the pluses are both nice, and a pretty good indicator of how good (or not) my pictures are. So thanks and feel free to critique, or criticise at will.
Thanks too of course to the peep adminning. This place is one of those "special" places where everything is in a "sweet spot". I feel like Goldilocks when she get to the "just right" parts when I'm here.. Even when I'm shooting or editing a WPP picture I'm glad that I'm here. What I guess I mean is that I'm glad you're here.
So anyway - thanks to everyone. I'll try to be better on replies and stuff.
Theo

8 comments:

  1. ted kelly you are a wonderful contributor and commenter. I agree with your sentiments 100%. This is a really special community and i continue to be amazed by the quality of the photographs people are posting. It truly is a "sweet spot". Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words and all that you contribute to help keep this a special place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely what you said there ted kelly A great community. Committed admins. Great photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to sum up this community ted kelly​.
    It was here that I was inspired to progress in my photography from a point and shoot and learnt so much from simply joining in from week to week. It was here too that I met those who intoduced me to the amazing Mentorship for Photographers program. Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so very welcome Diana Brown ... it makes me so happy to know that this community inspired your photography a step further. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been participating since the project started and I've loved the opportunities to meet fellow photographers and learn to play more with my gear. I'm glad others have too, Diana Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have learned a lot from the wonderful participants here. Sometimes I get into a slump and don't feel like taking photos, but then I get brought back into it by the challenges here

    ReplyDelete