Saturday, June 11, 2016

WPP2016 - Week 24 - Panoramique


WPP2016 - Week 24 - Panoramique
I love pannos. I have different programs and different "in camera" methods. I eat pannos for breakfast.
Except for this time.
I've shot five different projects and hated them all. Focus problems and stitching problems and just plain ugly problems and I give up.
So here's a cell phone one that I never planned on using. I was shooting for what looked like a mile long wall of wine but it didn't come together at all. It was not a wasted trip though because the google put this together for me and I'm about to kick back with a couple of stiff drinks and start planning next (this) weeks project.
+Ken Fowkes, Alen Ianni , Tim Kennedy , Robyn King , Rob Masters , Bernhard Rembold , Byron S , Francesco Scaglioni , Alicia Smith , Grandma Snyder , Navin Upendran and Mary Wardell

#WPP2016
#WPP2016-Wk-24-Panoramique

4 comments:

  1. I really, really like this pano!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works well. I tried several things that failed for assorted reasons and ended up resorting to " pano-mode" on the camera :(

    ReplyDelete