Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I put this up for this weeks street photography challenge. I don't do much shooting in that genre but I like how this came out. Feel free to critique at will.


I put this up for this weeks street photography challenge. I don't do much shooting in that genre but I like how this came out. Feel free to critique at will.

Originally shared by ted kelly

I attended a vigil tonight for the victims of the Orlando shooting, These ladies couldn't get off from work but used their break time to participate.
#O2SPhoto   #O2SPhotoPortrait   #streetphotography

5 comments:

  1. Interesting image. I quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ted, do you post process, or is this it straight from the camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the editor in Faststone Viewer on this. Not a whole lot of steps but a much different image from the SOOC version.
    If memory serves me I used straighten and crop and lowered the gamma and brightness. I was feeling/seeing simple.dark and focused when I was taking this. I tried to get as close as I could in the camera but it was still just a little too "busy" and light at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great light , good mood as well , good capture.

    ReplyDelete