Thursday, June 9, 2016

Hi there. I completed module two. I shot this for the O2S G+ Photo Challenge. Any suggestions or criticism is welcome.


Hi there. I completed module two. I shot this for the O2S G+ Photo Challenge. Any suggestions or criticism is welcome.

Originally shared by ted kelly

Hello - here's my #O2SPhotoSelfie  picture #O2SPhoto  
I was only at the hospital to drive a friend there. She poked herself in the eye but is fine now. Minor editing done from RAW with FastStone Viewer.

2 comments:

  1. Ted, IMHO only major thing wrong here is that bright light next to your cap taking all the attention from you. I'm thinking this wasn't a big production selfie so it's good. It makes one think about the image, why are you there, why the oxygen? Thought provoking - isn't that what we all want from our images? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter. I just wrote a really long reply and misspelled a word, While looking for the correct spelling, I lost it all. So here's a shorter version.
    Reactions, that's what I want. They can range from a plus or a like to criticism or long form replies. I like to think that my picture made someone think - or feel maybe or question something.
    Even better I think; for me anyway; are the times where a reply makes me go back and look once again. Weather it's to consider something like lighting or composition or my "vision" or motivation - that Is what I really appreciate.

    ReplyDelete