Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Google Plus.


Happy Birthday Google Plus.
I can't work up the interest to dig up my first post. I was circled up with one person (who left us long ago) and even then was so very excited to be here. The (soon to be) flowing stream filled with worldly, smart, kind people was almost too good to be true. I could finally wean myself away from the daily toll of the drama on faceboo...
I went from trolls and drama queens and fights to scientists, poets, philosophers and the like. I wasn't so fond of all those darned photographers and SEO types and there was that squid thing - but overall it was fast and breathtaking and I was in love.
Any relationship has its ups and downs. I miss the flowing stream. I miss the emphasis on people. I even defined a word on the Urban Dictionary to describe my current feelings.
Lingchi - http://goo.gl/XtpZAX
Death by a thousand cuts.
Still and all - I can't see myself leaving you. So I guess the bottom line is:
Many Happy Returns.

2 comments: