Friday, June 24, 2016

Are we still doing to do a "Green" picture for our group project ? I haven't got the foggiest idea but I'm about to take the module four assesment so I should have some time to work on it.


Are we still doing to do a "Green" picture for our group project ? I haven't got the foggiest idea but I'm about to take the module four assesment so I should have some time to work on it.
BTW - I'm in some other photo communities and "know" bunches of great folks here on the plus side. You should all feel free to look over my profile and stream or ask me anything while we are still working together. All the photo folks I know on faceboo are peeps I picked up here originally.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ted, my humble 2 cents worth. I'll always put IMHO which means (in my humble opinion) fo anyone who doesn't know.
    This is a nice macro with lovely bokeh and composition. I'm thinking the mistletoe is the main subject and it may be out of focus a tad, then again it may be my eyes and the small image?... Mistletoe is bloody hard to focus, as it's matt. I deleted all of my 6 attempts when I visited my hometown back in Aus a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur completely. Serendipity played a big part in this shot. Handheld macro's are not my long suit.
    I was on my knees, muddy and ready to call it a day. I had set out to take this picture
    https://goo.gl/yJOFPW
    and was about to get up when looked around and saw this. I figured, what the hell, a "real photographer" would take a few shots, right ?

    ReplyDelete